Apply for CSC Center Online
Process to Register for A Common Service Center (CSC) and Starting a New CSC in Your Area and Check Status Online- Any person who wants to open the Common Service Center and fulfills the eligibility can apply online. Application Procedure for setting up of CSC is as-
- Open the CSC Portal i.e. www.csc.gov.in
- Click on “Interested to become a CSC” on the left side of the page. Click on Link given ” For CSC Registration, Click Here”
- Enter the Aadhar Number in required box.
- After that choose the authentication Option from IRIS/ Finger Print/ One Time Password. Click on “Proceed”.
- Applicant have to pass through OTP Process.
Click on Generate OTP.
(Personal details of the applicant will automatically get filled from Aadhar data base. Applicant need to fill other details. Mobile Data and Email Id will be taken from Aadhar Card, same can’t be modified until change is not made in Aadhar.)
- Upload the Geo-tagged Image of Centers.
- Click on SUBMIT Option.
On submission of Application, acknowledgement number will be sent to applicant.
Track the Status of Registration/ Application –
1. Open the Link i.e. http://registration.csc.gov.in/cscregistration/RegStatus.aspx
2. Enter the E- Mail, Registration ID and Aadhaar Number in Required boxes.
3. Click on SUBMIT option.