National Pension Scheme (NPS)
NPS Registration 3 Step Process
Registeration of subscribers is a three step process on https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/ Portal.
- 1. To Register Fill Online Form and Upload KYC Document.
- 2. Vle To Pay using CSC Wallet
- 3. All Customers to e-sign the application
Subscriber will be given the option to e-Sign the form which eliminates the requirement to send the physical form.
Pre-requisites For Opening of NPS Account using PAN and KYC Document Upload:-
- 1. Scanned Copy of Proof of Identity – Permissible size of Document Upload is 4KB – 2MB
- 2. Scanned Copy of Proof of Address – Permissible size of Document Upload is 4KB – 2MB
- 3. Scanned Copy of Cancel Cheque or Bank Passbook Copy – Permissible size of Document Upload is 4KB – 50KB
- 4. Scanned Copy of Colour Photo – Permissible size of Document Upload is 4KB – 50KB
- 5. Scanned Copy of Signature – Permissible size of Document Upload is 4KB – 50KB
Benefits OF NPS:-
1. Investments in NPS Tier I account qualify for tax deductions of up to Rs 1.5 lakh under Section 80CCD(1). NPS also qualifies for an exclusive tax deduction of Rs 50,000 under Section 80CCD(1B).
2. You get 10–14% interest rate on your contribution which is more than FD ( Fixed Deposit) or RD ( Recurring deposit).
3. You can partially withdraw 25% of total amount after 3 years.
Commission for VLE :-
1. On Each new NPS Account Opening:- Rs. 167
2. On Each Subsequent Contribution- Rs. 16
NPS Can be opened with a Minimum amount of Rs. 500
To Know more about NPS, read the article provide in below mention link.
For any query regarding NPS you can mail to [email protected] or call toll free 011 49754975 ext 228 To Avail NPS, type NPS in search option on Digiseva portal https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in/